This is a list of other dictionaries, glossaries, thesauri, and vocabulary lists of terms related to bookbinding, libraries, archives, and conservation. When applicable, it will be indicated if the resource provides translations in multiple languages. Otherwise, unless indicated, all sources are in English. Several of these sources have provided the translations found within the dictionary. Where possible, links to these resources will be provided, but in the case of books that haven't been digitized, you may be able to find them in a local library by searching for them in OCLC Worldcat.
- ABC for Book Collectors by John Carter. Available as a PDF via ILAB's website.
- Michael Trenkle, Fachbegriffe im Antiquariat available as a PDF via ILAB's website. In German.
- Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books (Online edition)
- French-English dictionary written by Les Amis de la Reliure d'Art du Canada
- International League of Antiquarian Booksellers: Glossary in Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Swedish.
- A Glossary of Archival and Records Terminology, published by the Society for American Archivists