Paper cutter

From Multilingual Bookbinding Dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search

This is a work in progress. Please be aware that there may be errors or incorrect translations, including spelling or transcription errors.

If you'd like to become a wiki editor and participate in the project, please send an email to Suzy, and include your desired user name in the email. You can also send suggestions for corrections, new words to be added, or compliments too!


Paper cutter (plural Paper cutters)

  1. "Any machine or device used to divide a sheet or sheets of paper, or board into smaller sizes, for squaring paper or board, or for trimming the edges of books."[1]

Related terms

Translations for "paper cutter"


  1. Roberts, Don., et al. Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books : a Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology. Library of Congress : For Sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1982.