Drawer-handle tool

From Multilingual Bookbinding Dictionary
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Lua error in Module:En-headword at line 4: attempt to call field 'getByCode' (a nil value).

  1. "A finishing tool often used in England and the Netherlands during the second half of the 17th century...and is so named because of its similarity to the handle of a drawer."<ref name="Etherington">Roberts, Don., et al. Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books : a Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology. Library of Congress : For Sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1982.</ref>

Related terms[edit]