"A method of folding a sheet of paper, first to the right and then to the left, so that the sheet opens and closes in the manner of a concertina."
Translations for "accordion fold"
- Danish: (translation needed)
- Dutch: (translation needed)
- Latin: (translation needed)
- Swedish: Dragspelsfals
- Roberts, Don., et al. Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books : a Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology. Library of Congress : For Sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1982.
- Smith, Shelagh and Hélène Francoeur. "Translation of Book Arts Terms, from English to French". Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild.
- Sidoti, Alessandro. Personal correspondence. 11 September 2014.