This is a work in progress. Please be aware that there may be errors or incorrect translations, including spelling or transcription errors.
If you'd like to become a wiki editor and participate in the project, please send an email to Suzy, and include your desired user name in the email. You can also send suggestions for corrections, new words to be added, or compliments too!
Case in (third-person singular simple present case-in, present participle casing-in, simple past and past participle cased-in)
- The process of creating a case binding by securing the text block and attached endpapers into a case that was produced as a separate operation, lettered and (especially in edition binding) sometimes decorated."
- Danish: (translation needed)
- Dutch: (translation needed)
- Latin: (translation needed)
- Swedish: (translation needed)
- ↑ Roberts, Don., et al. Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books : a Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology. Library of Congress : For Sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1982.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Crespo Nogueira, Carmen, ed. ICA Handbooks Series : Glossary of Basic Archival and Library Conservation Terms : English with Equivalents in Spanish, German, Italian, French and Russian. Munchen, DEU: K. G. Saur, 2010. ProQuest ebrary. Web. http://site.ebrary.com.ezproxy1.lib.asu.edu/lib/asulib/detail.action?docID=10591270