"A style of binding for books meant to be written in and which, therefore, must lie flat at any place the book is open."
Translations for "account-book binding"
- Danish: (translation needed)}
- Dutch: (translation needed)
- Latin: (translation needed)
- Spanish: (translation needed)
- Swedish: Knäpprygg
- Roberts, Don., et al. Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books : a Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology. Library of Congress : For Sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1982.
- Macchi, Federico, Livio Macchi, Milena Alessi, Michel Wittock, and Piccarda Quilici. Dizionario Illustrato Della Legatura. Milano: S. Bonnard, 2002. Print.