From Multilingual Bookbinding and Conservation Dictionary
"A method of folding endpapers so that the pleat provides a hinge at the inner joint of the cover."
Translations for "accordian-pleated fold"
- Danish: (translation needed)}
- Dutch: (translation needed)
- French: pli accordéon
- German: (translation needed)
- Latin: (translation needed)
- Spanish: plegado de acordeón
- Swedish: Dragspelsfals
- , Roberts, Matt T. and Etherington. "Accordian-pleated fold". Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books, A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology. 1994. Web. 19 August 2014.
- Sidoti, Alessandro. Personal correspondence. 11 September 2014.