Section (plural Sections)
"The unit of paper that is printed and folded, and which, together with other like units, makes up a complete book. A section is usually folded from 1 sheet of paper, but it may consist of 1 1/2 or 2 sheets, or even one sheet and an additional leaf or leaves."
- Chinese: 配页 (zh), [[[配帖#Chinese|[配帖]] [[:zh:[配帖|(zh)]],位置 (zh)
- Danish: please add this translation if you can
- Dutch: katern (nl)
- Finnish: please add this translation if you can
- French: cahier (fr), cahier ou signature (fr)
- German: Heft (de), Lage (de), Abteilung (de)
- Italian: fascicolo (it)
- Japanese: please add this translation if you can
- Korean: 실로 엮기위해 본문지를 합친것, 종이 한첩 (ko) (sillo yeokgiwihae bonmunjireul hapchin-geot, jong-i hancheop)
- Latin: please add this translation if you can
- Norwegian: please add this translation if you can
- Russian: please add this translation if you can
- Spanish: sección (es)
- Swedish: vikt ark (sv)
- Roberts, Matt T. and Don Etherington. "Section". Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books, A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology. Conservation Online, 1994. Web. 2 September 2014.
- Sander, Gabriele, and Eva Tang-Michael. Glossary on Paper Conservation: English-german-chinese-korean = Glossar Papierrestaurierung : Englisch-Deutsch-Chinesisch-Koreanisch = Ying-De-Han-Han Zhi Zhang Xiu Fu Ci Hui Biao = Chiryu Pojon Ch'ŏri Yongŏ Sajŏn : Yŏngŏ-Togirŏ-Chunggugŏ-Han'gugŏ. Hong Kong: Goethe-Institut Hong Kong, 2013. Web.