Cover (plural Covers)
- "The outer covering of a book placed on a text block to protect it both in use and storage, and, in many cases, to serve as a medium of decoration."
- Chinese please add this translation if you can
- Danish: (translation needed)
- Dutch: bandzetter (nl), kaft (nl)
- French: couverture (fr)
- German: Buchdecke (de) , Buchumschlag (de), Decke (de), Umschlag (de)
- Italian: coperta (it)
- Japanese: please add this translation if you can
- Korean: please add this translation if you can
- Latin: please add this translation if you can
- Norwegian: please add this translation if you can
- Spanish: cubierta rígida (es)
- Swedish: Omslag (sv), bokkasett (sv), Pärm (sv)
- "The process of pasting or gluing the cloth, leather, etc., to a book. drawing it over the spine and boards, and turning it over the edges of the boards at the fore edge, head, and tail of the book. "
- French: couvrir (fr), garnir (fr)
- German: überziehen (de)
- Italian: ricoprire (it)
- Latin: (translation needed)
- Spanish: cubrir (es), tapar (es), revestir (es), recubrir (es)
- Roberts, Don., et al. Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books : a Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology. Library of Congress : For Sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1982.
- Macchi, Federico, Livio Macchi, Milena Alessi, Michel Wittock, and Piccarda Quilici. Dizionario Illustrato Della Legatura. Milano: S. Bonnard, 2002. Print.
- Langwe, Monica. 'Papper Och Stygn'. Stockholm: Hemslöjdens Förlag, 2016. Print.